Join us! Get involved!
- Become a member of the History Musuem. You can do this online from this website, just go to the top of the column on the right side of the home page.
- The GLBT History Museum of Central Florida, Inc. is seeking volunteers. Become a Museum volunteer. Our volunteers help to preserve our history for future generations. Volunteer opportunities include work on exhibits, lectures and symposia, and social events. Voluneers are needed to help with such projects as public relations, marketing, fundraising, scanning and archiving, writing for Facebook and for this website, and serving on various committees.
- You are invited to attend meetings of the board of directors of GLBT History Museum of Central Florida. The museum board meets regularly every other month on the third Sunday. These meeting are open to prospective museum volunteers and anyone interested in the operations of the the History Museum. Check the RECENT NEWS for date, time, and location of our next meeting.
- Also, you can make a donation/loan of your own GLBT memorabilia (pictures, programs, awards, clippings, etc.) to the Museum. Just bring these items to a board meeting. Or, you can mail your historical items to GLBT History Museum of Central Florida, Inc., P.O. Box 533376, Orlando, FL 32853-3376. To make other arrangements, please contact a History Museum board member (see Contact Us section of the website.) NOTE: Labeling the box/bag containing your donation/loan with your name and phone number is suggested in case the Museum wishes to obtain further information about any donated or loaned item.
- Additionally, you will further the work of the Museum when you make a financial donation to the Museum. Donations are tax-deductible. (1) Send a check to GLBT History Museum of Central Florida, Inc., P.O. Box 533376, Orlando, FL 32853-3376. (2) Use PayPal or your own credit card on the Museum's homepage; click on Make A Donation!
Read 4871 times
Published in GLBT History Museum